The M4 Surface Mounted Spot is a very small low-voltage dimmable outdoor spot light on a stiff metal bracket for installing onto any surface with a <4mm diameter screw. The fully adjustable spot light typically produces 400 lumens. Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for piece of mind. The Cree 4 watt LED can be easily replaced if required. The optic is also simple to change if you wish to alter the beam width (see specifications). Hexcell louvre baffle is also available.
Hunza Europe hold a substantial amount of stock of LuxR Lighting and can usually provide next day delivery in the UK and 3-4 days to Europe. Non-stock items have a typical lead time of around 3-4 weeks.
Prices include VAT please email for quotations and project prices.
PLEASE EMAIL US. WE PROVIDE QUOTATIONS WITH THE CORRECT FITTINGS, DRIVERS AND ACCESSORIES TO ASSIST WITH YOUR PROJECT.
LuxR™ Modux 4W Surface Mounted Spot
- Input Current:700mA
- Forward Voltage:6Vf
- Power:4 Watt
- Efficacy:90 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours:2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K, 5000°K
- CRI [3000°K]:Ra 90
- Beam [FWHM]:12°, 26°, 36°, 74°
- Glass lenses:Clear, Frosted
- Standards:IP68, LM79, CE UL1838
- Light Engine:Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree MTG-2 LED
- Driver:Remote constant current driver required, or LuxR Integral 12V AC driver