M4 SPIKE SPOT WITH SNOOT
The 4 Spike Spot with integrated snoot is a low-voltage dimmable outdoor spot light with a solid metal spike for installing into garden soil. The fully adjustable spot light typically produces 360 lumens.
Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel, copper or powdercoated aluminium, the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for piece of mind. The Cree 4 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required. The optic is also simple to change if you wish to alter the beam width (see specifications).
Hunza Europe hold a substantial amount of stock of LuxR Lighting and can usually provide next day delivery in the UK and 3-4 days to Europe. Non-stock items have a typical lead time of around 3-4 weeks.
Prices include VAT please email for quotations and project prices.
PLEASE EMAIL US. WE PROVIDE QUOTATIONS WITH THE CORRECT FITTINGS, DRIVERS AND ACCESSORIES TO ASSIST WITH YOUR PROJECT.
LuxR™ Modux 4W Spike Spot with Snoot
- Forward Voltage:6Vf
- Power:4 Watt
- Efficacy:90 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours:2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K, 5000°K
- CRI [3000°K]:Ra 90
- Beam [FWHM]:12°, 26°, 36°, 74°
- Glass lenses:Clear, Frosted, Hexcell louvre baffle
- Standards:IP68, LM79, CE UL1838
- Light Engine:Plug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree MTG-2 LED
- Driver:Remote constant current driver required, or LuxR Integral 12V AC driver
- Input Current:700mA