The LuxR Micro Spot is a miniature low-voltage dimmable outdoor spot light, with a 150mm spike for installing into soil. Ideal for illuminating small trees. Simply plant and orient. Ideal for planters and larger pots. Precision machined in marine grade 316 stainless steel or from copper the luminaire achieves IP68 water ingress rating for piece of mind. The Cree 1 watt max LED can be easily replaced if required or substituted for a colour LED. The optic is also simple to change if you wish to alter the beam width (see specifications).
Diameter: Ø12.7mm Length: 160mm
Hunza Europe hold a substantial amount of stock of LuxR Lighting and can usually provide next day delivery in the UK and 3-4 days to Europe. Non-stock items have a typical lead time of around 3-4 weeks.
Prices include VAT please email for quotations and project prices.
PLEASE EMAIL US. WE PROVIDE QUOTATIONS WITH THE CORRECT FITTINGS, DRIVERS AND ACCESSORIES TO ASSIST WITH YOUR PROJECT.
LuxR™ MICRO SPIKE SPOT
- Input Current60mA - 350mA max
- Forward Voltage3Vf
- Power1 Watt max
- Efficacy70 Lm/W - Delivered from luminaire with unobstructed beam
- Colours2700°K, 3000°K, 4000°K, 5000°K, Red, Green, Blue, Amber
- CRI [3000°K]Ra 90
- Beam [FWHM]16°, 37°, 84°, 18°+48° Oval
- StandardsIP68, LM79, CE UL1838
- Light EnginePlug-in dimmable module equipped with Cree XT-E LED